[SOLD] 4.2L Engine and BW Model 12 Transmission + many other S1 XJ6 parts

Description:

Good running 4.2L engine and BW Model 12 transmission pulled from 1972 XJ6 with 116,000 miles. Engine and transmission in good running condition when pulled from car. Have video of engine running before pulled. Includes all engine related bits, intake, carbs, exhaust, all accessories like P/S pump, alternator, A/C compressor (A/C not working when pulled).

Also getting rid of many other S1 parts

• Full wiring harness
  • radiator and expansion tank
  • A/C condenser
  • manual choke lever and cables
  • Pertronix distributor
  • Full stainless steel Falcon exhaust system (had to hammer on and cut a few places to get apart)
  • 2 HVAC boxes with evaporator and heater core. One of the boxes had a mouse nest in it. Box can be salvaged, but evaporator core probably shot. Will includes various vacuum controls, but not the control levers on dash.
  • S1 fuel tanks (seem to be in good condition, but haven’t pulled from car yet).
  • lots more, sure I’m forgetting to list some bits.

Asking price (if selling): $1000 / offer

Contact information: Greg Mrozek - message kezorm on forum

Cost of shipping (if selling): Prefer local pickup but will consider freight shipping at buyer’s expense

Willing to ship worldwide? No

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Make offer if interested. It’s all going to the heap if still here at end of summer.

Hi there,

I appreciate this is quite an old ad and that everything may well be in the bin at this stage but I am wondering if you might have an accelerator cable available, the one with the built in kick down switch?

Many thanks in advance,

Ed

All gone. Someone grabbed it all last fall.

You might want to mark the stuff SOLD.