6.0L V-12 air boxes

wanted
(dhs@navyskydoc.com) #1

the air box that bolt to the throttle body.

Description:

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information: DHS

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

0 Likes

(Stephen J. Niznik) #2

Are they for an XJ or XJS ?

0 Likes

(dhs@navyskydoc.com) #3

XJS, 94 where they attach on the TB at the rear.

0 Likes

(Stephen J. Niznik) #4

I have a pair from a 1990. I believe they are the same. They mount forward to accommodate the brake system parts.

Stephen

0 Likes

(dhs@navyskydoc.com) #5

if the air box has the cold air tubes to the grill that should be them, any chance for a photo?

0 Likes

(Stephen J. Niznik) #6

They do not.

Try Richard Hartwell / rchartwell@aol.com

I’ve done some trade with him and he seems to be a good dude. Also has later model parts.

Stephen

0 Likes

(PeterCrespin) #7

I have a newly painted pair but are you referring to the plastic type fixed to the bodywork?

0 Likes

(dhs@navyskydoc.com) #8

need the air cleaners that bolt to the Throttle Bodies, I have had them MaxBored and need a set to modify. it is for a 94 6.0L and has the ?cold air tubes?

0 Likes