63 E front driving and turn signal bulb size?

what is the watts for the replacement bulbs? common auto parts item?
these are the bulbs located in the turn signal unit.

This table is from the manual.

Here is a conversion table to US standard lamps.

1 Like

1156 or 1157 (single or dual filiment) come to mind.