63 Mark 10 Intermediate Hold solenoid

Did you ever find a good fix for this? Did the SNG replacement fit? Also curious about banking it off as a final option.

Unfortunately not. Soon after working on this issue, an additional sizeable leak developed from the speedometer cable entry to the tranny and I sortof gave up. It is not like I do not have projects to work on. However, I still have the car (covered on the 4 post lift) and will solve this one of these days. I may just go with an XJ6 B&W transmission and be done with it but that would take away from the car being a purist and all. I got the Benz, Corvette and a Caddy I need to do some work on and I will get back to this beast (not soon enough).

Thank you to the contributors to this thread. I too are interested in gaining the functionality of the intermediate speed hold and also incidentally the rear brake anti-creep valve solenoid.
My Mark IX has its speed hold decommissioned and blanked off with a rod welded into the plate. As, I see some may be interested I have attached an image. On another DG250 which came from an early Mk X a less sophisticated approach involving a door stop appears to have been successful in holding in the fluids - see image.

Although an older post this is very useful. I just signed up to this forum and cannot contact the author but if he would contact me that would be great. I’m so done with this DG-250. I’ve never felt so frustrated by these leaks that I cannot control. The bellows seal was in pieces when I started so certainly that was the issue but new seals are not doing the trick. Doug