'69 E in Portland - $40,000

I posted this car before, I don’t recall the price but a while ago I saw it at $45,000.
I’m going to start posting the asking price in the post title so I can keep an eye on 'reductions;
If a decent amount of time passed and or reduction in price happens I’ll re post an ad.
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/d/troutdale-jaguar-type-1969-restomod-fhc/7335486939.html

“This originally was a 2+2.”

Been a looong time since I worked on one… but I think it STILL is a 2+2…:wink:

That air con is going to work over time that close to the headers, at least they are wrapped, and that oil filter looks ripe to be ripped off on a road where the wheel tracks have dropped a tad.

That looks a bit worrisome: were it mine–and if it had a manual!!!–Id install a remote filter.

1 Like

That’s the first thing I thought of as well Paul. I can see that getting ripped off with one good bump. Seemed for all the work that was done that a remote filter would’ve been a no-brainer.

I have been watching this for a while. Would make a great hot rod and I’d take a flyer on it if it were priced in the 20’s… I’m certainly no expert, but I think it’s priced way too high considering the various modifications and that it’s a 2+2.

1 Like