71 XJ6 Front Fenders $20 each or both $30 US Plus Shipping

Left and right fenders small amount of surface rust. Photos available. Located in Scranton, PA, USA

Lou,
I am not interested in your fenders, but I think you will have better luck selling them if you posted your ad on the Jag-Lovers Classified Ad page and gave your location so that members of our internationsl lists would have some idea where in the world you live.
Good luck.

Paul

1 Like

Paul:

Thank you for your response. I know, it’s in the wrong place. It was unintentional.

I will try again tomorrow.

Thanks
Lou

I thought this was the ad page paul??? Am I missing something please educate me cheers Paul!!!

Sawyer10702,

My primary interface with Jag-Lovers is through emails. When I receive an email posted to the Classified Ad list it has [Classifieds] in the email subject line. When I receive an email posted to the XJ list it has [XJ] in the email subject line. When I received Lou’s initial post today it had [XJ] in the subject line. I can see from your reply that the subject line now has [Classifieds] although Lou’s original email sitting in my inbox still has [XJ] in the subject line. So I suspect that one of the very helpful list Admins helped Lou out and moved his post from the XJ list to the Classified list for him. I still believe it is in Lou’s best interest to provide more info about his fenders, especially his geographic location, to help potential buyers determine if it might make sense for them to contact him. We are an international list and shipping the fenders to another continent may be costly, but if someone lived near Lou they might be interested.

Paul

1 Like

Paul understood thanks for the info! I’ll keep that in mind when I post on classifides! I’ll check mine to see I did so. Thanks for your time Paul explaining.

Paul: Thanks for the additional information. I will add the missing items. I forget that this is an international group. I don’t post items for sale too often.

Frankly, I am intimidated by the complexity of posting an item for sale. It should be a simple procedure. But, I am thankful that the Forum exists, which is not the case with all hobbies.

Thanks
Lou

PS, you should buy the fenders, be prepared for the expected, be the first on your block with four front fenders! :slight_smile:

Lou,
I completely parted out three Series III XJ6s and so I was the first on my block to have five extra front fenders. :wink:
The 1987 XJ6 parts car was in an accident that damaged the left front fender. I sold most of those good fenders, as well as hundreds of other parts from those parts cars on eBay or directly to buyers (some of them on Jag-Lovers).
I haven’t posted a Classified Ad on Jag-Lovers yet, but I know that the information about how to do that is in the “How Tos” section on the Home Page. One day I will do that, but for now I can’t offer any advice other than to read the “How To”.

Paul