'76 Sedan in SC

People reeeeeally have a vaunted vision of the worth of these things…

My first concern is the lack of posters here. three only?// Gary, Paul and I!!!

36/350 is primitive swap. functional, and more zip than the XK, but that is it. And, too “yung” to be CA SMOG free. Limits market. and probably lackig in compliance with CA SMOG stuff. Worse yet.

Oh, upholstery, paint and wires!! Big bucks to fix the first two. PITA for the third.

Two grand??? Wow. Then weakens negotiation posture, “Best offer” never could get the usefulness of that phrase. In my past profession, I got to be a decent negotiator. I’d never dream of any similar phrase. Nor would any plaintiff lawyer!!!

But, I do enjoy reading of the “lost hope projects”…

Always tempting. A black Jag, oh yeah… Good thing this one is across the country!!!

Carl

Id offer him a generous $200.

Naah, that is considered an insult to many…

But, a possible buyer might be David Boger. However it’s worth to him might resemble yours…

Carl

Carl, I haven’t Touched my sedans in Years but would not sell them at any price.
For now I am content to scan the want ads and post ads for the converted cars I find.
I like the series II cars and feel they are real nice looking then with a proven Chevy
they make for a fun, reliable driver without having the kings ransom tied up in it.

All the newer cars, which I feel start in maybe the late 80’s look the same, I can’t tell if
they are Buicks or Toyotas. The hey day of cars has come and gone.

Now is the time for scientific and medical breakthroughs. High tech communication also but as all
the great artwork and been painted and sculpted so have all the beautiful cars been made.

They sure get a lot of mileage and little smog out of a gallon of gas but they look ugly and are not fun to
own/drive (my opinion, and I thank God I have it)

All the $100,000 GT Look At Me cars I see getting all the press I’d be embarrassed to be seen in.

It use to be a mid 70’s sedan needing everything could be had for $600.
I guess 600 is not worth what it used to be.
I’m amazed at the new price for nickel candy bars too.

| Cadjag Carl Hutchins, Jr.
June 9 |

• | - |

My first concern is the lack of posters here. three only?// Gary, Paul and I!!!

36/350 is primitive swap. functional, and more zip than the XK, but that is it. And, too “yung” to be CA SMOG free. Limits market. and probably lackig in compliance with CA SMOG stuff. Worse yet.

Oh, upholstery, paint and wires!! Big bucks to fix the first two. PITA for the third.

Two grand??? Wow. Then weakens negotiation posture, “Best offer” never could get the usefulness of that phrase. In my past profession, I got to be a decent negotiator. I’d never dream of any similar phrase. Nor would any plaintiff lawyer!!!

But, I do enjoy reading of the “lost hope projects”…

Always tempting. A black Jag, oh yeah… Good thing this one is across the country!!!

Carl

You aint the only one, friend!

Thanks for posting these amusing ads, too.