jag 4
jag 5
jag 6
jag 7
jag 8
jag 9
t one picture)

Description:
First is a ’78 which I bought just for the windshield. Solid and complete car— surface rust on floors. Only things missing are right rear window and a micro switch on the throttle tower. Really too complete of a car to cut up; stored in a horse barn for the last 10 years. Neat car and classic dash.

’83 is the one I started on. Stored for 23 years, the front seats, dash and center console were stored inside the entire time. They are worth the price of admission. Low mileage car - PO was restoring for a daughter as a college graduation gift.

'83 V12 running and I have driven the car around the block, sitting on a milk crate. Injectors rebuilt and it starts on the first crank. Car is missing a windshield and a back seat. Previous owner pulled the dash to replace the AC core—new core included. Solid car with very acceptable exterior. New hoses and black fan. Exhaust pre-heat tube has sprung a leak. I am certain other issues exist.

Both have classic Jag rear ends with Danas.

Where else will you get a running V12? This car can be a driver with 40 hours of work.

Tell me which photos are important and I will get/send those shots.

Mike

Will trade for open trailer or a car I can work on with my 15-year-old daughter. Other horse trades considered and welcomed. I am working on two Trans Ams which needs a lot. Guy stuff always considered.
Asking price (if selling):$3,500

Contact information: Mike Barone
mbarone@texas.net
713-203-2483

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide? Sure. Nigerian princes need not apply.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.