86 xjs convertible project

Continuing the discussion from Testing procedures:

Thanks for the diagrams and information as well as the insight. As I said Im just getting back to my XJS v-12 project. Last week I had gotten it running after a year off, but not running well. Thanks to the forum I was pointed to the CTS. After cleaning and testing the CTS the car ran better but was far from what I believe its capable of.
Went to start it for this next round of trouble shooting and it wouldnt start. Sounds like its firing but no start. Son-of-Jaguar, back to the beginning. Ill be checking for fuel delivery next and electrical after that if need be. Last question for now. I installed new plugs and injectors in about 3 years ago and have had it running as i said. Is it possible that the injectors could have fouled from lack of running. They were new and were guaranteed for 3 years and it is getting close to the warranty end. I havent checked the operation of them yet and that`s on the agenda, but my main concern is what would be the probability of them becoming inoperable or even plugged. Would it still run under either or both conditions? Thanks in advance again as usual.