87 XJ 4.2 engine bay photos

Could anyone post some close up photos of their 4.2 engine bay compartment. I am trying to return everything to normal

Janson,
If you are looking for engine bay photos search the Jag-Lovers archives for “Engine Transplant 1984 XJ6 Vanden Plas” and look through the posts. I started that email string in December 2018 and posted dozens of times with many detailed engine bay pictures as I removed the failing engine from my 1984 XJ6 Vanden Plas and replaced it with a nicely running engine from a crash damaged 1987 XJ6. The string of emails ran until January 2020 when I sold the car to a car collector. In my posts you will find links to almost 200 pictures of the car that I posted on the Bring Trailer (BaT) car auction website and the videos that I posted on my YouTube channel. I suspect that you will find all the pictures that you need (and then some) in that string. If not, let me know exactly what you need and I probably have a picture of it.

Paul

What do these wires go to. I can’t find them on the wiring diagram.

I suggest that you break out the Jaguar schematic S 57 and review them for the circuit that matches the wire color in your picture appears to be green with a white tracer?

Is it energized when the key is on run or accessory?

Any functions missing in your car. Carbon cannister purge. A guess sans schematic as it is located in that vicinity.

Horns?

Marker lights.

Carl

Could be AC or AC idle switch, maybe it is oil senders?