94 Jaguar XJ12 6L v12 100k miles.
Asking price (if selling):
5500 obo
Contact information:
(469)531-6438
Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

No

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Did you just buy this car not too long ago? Why are you selling it? I don’t know if you remember but we conversed before over on XJ Jesse’s YouTube channel when you first bought it.

Yeah I did. But I’m testing waters. I put up both my jaguars. S3 xj6 and my xj81 daily driver

Testing the waters? What does that mean? When someone recently buys a car and then turns around fairly soon to sell it, you’re giving the impression that there are problems/issues with the car. I’ve never seen someone buy a XJ81 just to turn around and sell it unless they are just flipping cars or they discovered some major issues with the car that they didn’t know about when they bought it. Full disclosure is always a good practice.

No. I have to sell one of my 2 jaguars. So I put them both up. The xj6 needs some work but this car works great. The plan is to sel the s3 and clean this one up. But if the xj81 sells I’ll fix the s3

Did you sell this car?

Yes I did. Now maybe ill be looking out for an xjr