[PURCHASED] 94 XJS center rear taillight harness

Wanted> I need the center tail light harness for my 94 convertible. The harness runs inside the boot lid and connects on the passenger side.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Hi Charles
Are you looking for the boot lid harness that connects to the license plate lights and exits the the at the front right of the boot lid

Rick Hartwell

That’s what I’m looking for

It’s in great shape coming out of 95 XJS CONV
How’s $39 shipped 2 day priority
Rick

Awesome! How do you want to be paid?
My address:

Zelle, Venmo or PayPal works
Rick

What is your pay pal number and I’ll send it.

@OldCoastie Can I suggest you edit your post to remove the address and send it by PM. There are nefarious people out there that can see these posts.

Guys,
You are putting a lot of personal information out there for bad actors to see

Thanks Matt
I think we resolved the issue
Thanks for the concern
Rick

Richard,

This entire thread is public and the last photo posted has both of your addresses on it. I would suggest you delete it and any other personal information. If you want to keep it private hit the message button after clicking in the person’s avatar.

Also the tracking number is there for the part, someone could divert that part using that number

Guys, I have arbitrarily deleted that post. It contained too much personal information to remain. As stated pleased use the internal J-L mail system for sensitive information.