'95 XJ-S Electrical Diagram

Looking for a '95 XJ-S wiring diagram and also a service manual. CaptainJaguar’s site is DOA. I’ve seen mention of a CD but can’t find it. I find this new website difficult to maneuver around. The old website had a classified section by Model that I can’t find here. The old website also had mode specific information areas I can’t find. Finally, I made another donation and it doesn’t seem to recognize me as a donor. All help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Bill

Here, perhaps?

http://www.jagrepair.com/Default.htm

Cheers
DD

1 Like

Thanks Doug. Unfortunately, the XJS pages are “Under Construction” at this time so no joy.

There is a lot of stuff, including the electrical guide, on jagrepair. You have to click on the XJS section under electrical and obd codes. Also quite a bit under technical service bulletins

Try this, choose 6 or 12 cylinder

Cheers
DD

1 Like

Hi Doug,
Excellent source. Thank you. If I could access your expertise again, is there a service manual that covers things like brake pad, rotor, and caliper replacement? Also, how did you find the above mentioned electrical info on jagrepair? Wneh I go to the jagrepair home page and click on XJS, I get only a page under construction with no links to go further.
Thanks Again,
Bill

On the main page, there are three sections in the block where you select the car. The first is body drivetrain etc, which is under construction. The second is the electrical, the third is the technical service bulletins. You have to click on XJS in the other boxes

Hi Jason,.

Thanks! I was trying to start under the first box and got the “Under Construction”. All clear now.

Bill

1 Like