[SOLD] 99 XJ8 Available near Dallas

Not currently running due to bad front left strut. Engine & interior fine, poor silver paint.
$500

Contact information: Randy Wheelis 203.710.5480

Bring a trailer

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know.

Admittedly, I don’t know much about modern cars but how does a bad strut keep it from running?

:grimacing:

Really shouldn’t of course…car belongs to elderly sister and when her husband got sick, stopped driving the car and has been sitting outside since then…a great deal for anyone in the area…please spread the word…

1 Like

Just spoke to sister…car has 100k+ miles, but all Texas highway…was runningfine, took it in for new tires, and came back making noise in front left wheel well. Car was a rental…her neighbor worked for rental agency and bought it from them, kept for a while, then sold to my sister…the proverbial little old lady.

Is it still for sale?

I would have to check, but as far as I know it may be. Interested?

The car belongs to my sister who lives in Grand Prairie. I’m in CT. Call me for details 203.710.5480. If I don’t pick up, leave a message with ur number and I’ll call u back.

Car is still available.

I was checking for a friend. They told me that they had changed their mind. I am sorry.

I picked up car today

1 Like