A/C and cruise delete?

Is there a walkthrough anywhere for these? I Googled them and didn’t really find much except for a few posts here and there where people were considering it. I’ll rarely drive the car (if I can ever diagnose the no spark issue) so I don’t need a/c and I’ll never be on a trip long enough to get any use out of the cruise control, especially with the way it’s going to suck down 93 octane. Plus, I know it’ll make it way easier to work on the engine without all that stuff in the way.

I did it on mine without a walk through. It’s pretty straightforward, I would just mark any electrical lines you remove for A/C or cruise control so you’ll know what they’re for, and in case you decide to hook it up again. I simply tucked extra wires and lines to the sides. Also, depressurizing/emptying the A/C refrigerant is messy and illegal, so…Unbolting the A/C wasn’t too bad, but it’s a heavy bastard. I bought plumbing caps for the A/C hoses and ziptied them up to the cross bars, no need to fully remove them.

The belt for the A/C also drives the air pump, so that will not work when you remove A/C. But I also removed my air pump at the same time. Removing/plugging up the holes through the air intake was the toughest part.

I love having the extra room up front, and I hope the extra air flow helps the Vee.

It sounds like pretty much just unbolting the units and then tracing where everything hooking up to them goes and remove and/or tie back to delete as much as I want, or save some for future reinstallation?