About the Classifieds category

This is our Classified Ads section. Private parties can buy, sell, and swap parts, collectibles, and entire cars. This service is not available to businesses or vendors! When posting a for sale or wanted ad, please do not forget to include the asking price and currency. Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with! Use this service both for “4 sale” and for “wanted” ads, and even for ads offering to give stuff away for free. Do NOT post such ads in any other category on Jag-lovers! This service is free, and open to all members at Trust Level 1 and above posting as private individuals. What this means is that you must have spent a little bit of time and participated on the site before you’re able to post an ad. By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

1 Like

Could we include the location (rather, area) in the title? It might not matter for books or some parts, but I will look at an engine or a basket of parts in middle Europe. If I click on such offers and they are in Australia or the US I wasted my time. Same for others I’d guess. It could look like
[AZ] Rusty old stainless exhaust C-Type or
[Worldwide] Looking for spare key, 1929 SS?

David

That’s a great idea, but unfortunately we can’t enforce it. I would strongly encourage everyone to follow your suggestion, though.

Thanks for the great idea!

Gunnar