Ac compressor kaputt

Okay, this has just gotten crazy. paul had given me some advice, and I went in that direction, so I was telling HIM not to hurt himself.

I’m too modest to pat myself in public.

Carl, I had both eyes done a couple years ago. The first thing I noticed was the new clarity of colors.
The down side was picking either near vision or far in the new lens (they don’t self-adjust the way our originals do) with the other corrected with glasses.
It was worth it.

1 Like

Yeah, I picked far vision. I can wear my "readers for up close stuff. And I opted for single vison, no bifocal, fixed or auto. I got self darkening. A retest and new spec’s in about a month!!!

But, my depth perception has changed!! A relearn. to do, in the interim extra care on judging distance .

And clarity and definition, absolutely .

Was out a bit ago. Behaved wore the really dark after op glasses provided. Not the mere film things one gets after dilation…

The day after, at the doc’s waiting room, convention of pirates, each of us with an eye patch!!

Carl

Crl …

1 Like

Ain’t piracy great!
The brightness of everything was a surprise at first.

Mitch

Everyone I’ve ever spoken to, who’s had cataract surgery, reports exactly the same thing.

As much as one could do do so, I’m looking forward to that experience.

I was shocked, the first morning, as to just how WHITE the friggin’ porcelain was in the bathroom.
BTW,
The springs made a big difference.

Mitch

1 Like

Beware, bright sun is not good for new lens. I wear my super dark ones given me. Whenever, I go out…

Have not driven anywhere yet. Not sure what I will wear for eye protection. ordinary shades or the really dark ones.

Aye, it is a bit of a task, Three eye drops to do 4x. a day…

Plastic eye patch at night!!

But, oh yeah, it was the thing to do.

“Thanks, Doc for the why not now?”

Carl