Advice on pictured part please S2/3 oil housing adaptor

Hi Tony
Posted it today cost £5.55 small box wt 0.156Kg

Keith

Hi Keith, Thankyou so much, I just replied to your email, requesting paypal details, so I may remit the cash to your account

Thanks very much, as soon as you give me your Paypal details, I will
remit credit to your account…best regards tony
I think email will be safer than the JL pvt msg system

Hi TonyThis is new please try it:Go to https://paypal.me/kturner151, enter the amount and send the money.
I think it is fairly new from PayPal
Cheers
Keith
Keith Turnerwww.schmap.me/KeithTurner

Hi Keith

well that seemed to work,

hanks very much, i sent a little extra to spend on musk sticks

regards tony

Hi TonyWow! thanks for that! That is the first time I’ve used that payment system from PayPal works fine. Don’t think we can get Musk Sticks here only in Oz & NZ. - did find one supplier but out of stock!please let me know when the parts arrive.
Keith

Hi Tony
Have you received the package?

Hi Keith…no, it hasnt turned up yet…normal UK post delivery time is about 2 weeks, so Im getting a bit worried, as a few things have got lost before, but i think it may have taken up to 4weeks before, so keeping my fingers crossed…thankyou for your concern, best regards tony

Perhaps I should have used a bigger box! I hope it turns up I don’t think I have another one.
Keith

good news, it turned up tday, so now we can both sleep easy at night lol…probably got inspected in customs, apparently everyone gets there Ice posted thru the mail these days!

Thankyou so much for helping out with this part, the whole jobs been a bit of a ball breaker, so evry good thing is a bonus

on an entirely separate note, and i have no idea whether you have any knowledge or interest in this area, but recently i had the idea of doing a house swap as my wife loves travelling, but a couple of people i asked seemed to think my house/area wasnt well suited.

would you mind if i sent you a little writeup i did about the good & bad about this area for your comment?

if you dont want to be bothered, no worries,also not aimed at you in particular, but i did then think Jag-lovers house swaps would probably work well

mainly out of interest, as you mentioned you had google earth the spot

(I personally find it so pleasant here that i rarely travel)

best regards tony

Hello Tony,Glad it has finally arrived safely, I was getting worried that the parcel was rather small & might get lost.It is interesting that although our houses are very different we have some similarities we both live near the sea in beautiful areas of our countries.We have an active Twinning organisation Mumbles is Twinned with Hennebont in Brittany, France & Kinsale in Ireland. We will be visiting Kinsale with our local Classic Car club (Swansea Historic Vehicle Register we are on Facebook & have a soon to be revamped website) In June our twinning members will be going to Hennebont for a week. We don’t house swap as such but do stay with our twinned French members.Yes I would be interested in your write up.
I no longer have an XJ6 Series Jag as such but I have an XJ replica that is built on XJ S2/3 underpinnings I built it way back in 1999-2000 from a rusted out 1979 XJ but it uses a 4.2L engine with S2 block & carbs with an S3 cylinder head & electronic ignition. I have attached a picture taken yesterday.

Cheers
Keith

Hi Keith, I did not realise, as I do not regularly read the XJ forum, but it appears our discussion on this part, and other matters, are visible on the main XJ forum, rather than than an exchange of pvt msg which I had assumed…they all appear on the forum?..maybe I am incorrect in this, or unfamiliar with the correct method on the new forum, however, if so, I apologise to other forum members for boring them,

are you able to confirm/deny my suspicions?

excellent-looking car, bet it goes smartly too

A bit like listening to the couple in the next dressing room, no need to worry though:-)

After all, it stays in the family …

Best

Jochen

As Jochen say yes it’s true. My car is all XJ6 under the skin.