After our E-types, what would be our favorite car?

Jag XKSS

These are my other 2 cars, which are obviously favorites after/along-side the E-Type, but I drool over the XJ220 as one I would love to own. It’s just so wrong in all the right ways, and I love the long tail on it that you don’t get on many exotics.

Taken last night. Garage is a mess after all the E-Type projects the last couple of months!

Some great options by many here. For me the XJC compliments my E very nicely I think. Gorgeous pilarless coupe and the last hands on creation by Sir William Lyons in the early stages.

A very worthy alternative!! Always admired the XJ6C. All the non current versions of the XJ stand out in the crowd as compared to the blingy crop of jelly bean cars, they are a thing of class and beauty.
pauls

Many thanks to all of you, gentlemen. A fabulous walk through
the best of automobilia.

1. As a west Texas kid, I’ve always been attracted to pickup trucks!!! None in my stable at present, but…

2. Though all these cars gave me pleasure to look at, the 37 Lincoln Zephyr Coupe just stuck out…

3. Ferrari. Lots of tales about Enzo and his critters. But, one
    is in my past. In my former career, I had an assignment. It involved contamination of a “clean plant”, by my client insured.
    A Terrazo floor installer.

I enlisted a consultant to assist me in accessing the damage and developing a scope of repair and pricing.

His name was A.W. Ferrari! We met at the plant. Hs new toy, A Ferrari!!! How fitting !! But, not red, but black!!! I chose my 85 Ford F150 4x4. A really nice black with silver and blue graphics.

Well, Al’s beauty had electrical issues!!! So, he removed the - battery cable and we proceeded in my truck. Al impressed with my truck and partly embarrassed, but yet quite proud of his Ferrari.

We got the job done .

Carl

This car could be almost as good looking as the E.

Too bad that the burgundy one is 3000 miles away because I’d love to buy it.

Actually giving it a hard think, there are lots of worthy cars but an XJ13 clone would be right at the top of it was reasonably attainable. Not even on my radar, don’t know how many are in the world but like the E, anyone who saw it would not likely guess it was from the 60s and would know it was simply awesome.
pauls