Air Conditioning cold on Passengers side warm on Drivers side

2003 x type 240,000 klm 2.5 liter.

I have been trying to find where the diverter/blend door is for the hot cold control system?
The temp on the pass. side is 10C and on the drivers side 20C (LHD car)
I have checked the Freon pressures on the ac system and ensured the condenser fans are operating correctly so I know the ac is working fine.
The car is in Florida now and no heat is required.
When I start the car from cold and put the ac on I get great cooling on all vents, as the car heats up the driver side vents gradually heat up so I now know there is a blend door not operating correctly possibly because of a mechanical failure or an electronic problem?
The recirc blend door has been repaired and is working fine.
Has anyone had this problem and can point me in the right direction for to correct.
I am considering just clamping off the heater hoses so no heat can go to the heater core? your thoughts on this.
I also read on some forum that the little grill just behind the ignition key on the dash has a fan that blows air over a sensor and that this requires cleaning??

The first place I’d look is the vehicle care handbook. It has a list of the fuses and relays. Sometimes the functions are split and there are left and right hand fuses and relays. I know this is true for the headlight and taillight clusters and might be true for the aircon vents.

Update------- Removed the small grill next to the ignition key but mounted on the dash and discovered that it was full of dust and fluff??? used a vacuum to remove the dust etc and cleaned the sensor with electronic cleaner NOTE do not try and clean with Q tip or ??? as there is a little fan running and you could cause damage to it, It took a few days for the system to re-calibrate however the system is now working fine.