Alignment Issue

For those that have not followed my adventure of installing vented rear brakes this is a summary of what was done to the brakes. IRS removed from car.New calipers and brakes pads installed on the rear. Rebuilt the front calipers with new pads. My error in not paying attention to what shims came and where when front calipers where removed. Kibert helped me and dangerous steering issue resolved.
Alignment was done today by a local shop that uses a Hunter laser machine. Was very pleased as rear was near perfect so I do not need to do anything back there. The shop provides a print out of reading as received and the final readings.
Front readings to start: Left front camber -1.3 degrees Right front camber -1.2 degrees
Left front caster 3.8 and 3.3 Right front caster 3.3 and 3.8
Left toe -0.48 Right toe -0.23 Total Toe -.073 Steer ahead -0.13
Rear to start: Left Camber -0.5 degrees Right rear camber -0.5 degrees
Rear left Toe 0.02 Degrees Right Toe 0.00 Total Toe 0.02 degrees Thrust angle 0.01 degrees

Final readings for Front after alignment: Toe Left 0.05 degrees Right 0.01 degrees Total toe 0.05 Degrees / Steer ahead 0.02 degrees.
Rear reading as stated above. Very pleased to have it done right.
Thanks again Kirbert for advise about checking steering arm gap to front calipers. A real life saver sir.