And the IRS is out... with pictures

, ,

The reasons are quite effectively explained Kirby and in a perfect world I would have loved to have done it.
But after considering the extra work, time (SO) and cost involved, plus the absence of a machine shop near by, the way this car is used and the fact that it worked fine for +20 years as is…I reluctantly decided for now not to.

Aristides underbody is more clean that my interior mirror… :clap: :clap: :clap: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

Can you wash S1 ? :grinning:

1 Like

How do vented rotors prevent leaks?

Less heat build up at a guess.

On a track, I can see that: still not convinced that, in 98% of street use, the stock setup isn’t just fine.

One good thing about leather seals: in all the times Tweety was driven hard on the track, to the point the rears begin to boil…it never leaked from the side seals.

From the cover plate, however…!

Agreed that under normal driving they should be fine and under track work you are asking for trouble.

Disipate heat faster, avoid heat cooked seals???

Minor or major victory. Got new cartridges in my Epson printer. Easy once the thing put the carriage in the right spot!! It did not illustrate the pre print protocol?? but the thing prints, so…

Carl