Antiroll bar bushings - torquing question

I need to replace all the bushings - the 2 holding the bar to the subframe and the 8 on the 2 links at each wheel.

I read that the nuts need to be torqued down when the weight of the car is on the wheels. That looks almost impossible for the nuts holding the bar on the subframe. Does the torquing when the car is on its wheels mean just the links at the ends or does it include the bolts to the subframe?

Thanks

David

You should be ok to tighten the subframe bushes before dropping the car down.

Undo do end links to sway bar first and sway bar front bushes. Then swing down your subframe this makes it easier. Replace big round bushings they come out preety easy you might have to open the casing a bit for them to come out. Replace and torque. Remember the subframe supports engine weight. If you are replacing the rear bushing pads do them after front but dont tighten. So you can drop a bit to replace the rears. Then put sway bar bushings and end links.hand tight then put on ground then tighten. Remember jack stands and use a good flloor jack when doing subframe bushings remember the engine is attached. So like i said do front then rear sub bushes its easier that way and keeps the sub frame alligned when installing bolts. Good luck

Thanks, both of you.

David