Any JLers Going to IL Jag Club Concours Tomorrow?

As the subject line says, will any of you be at the IJC concours tomorrow? My wife and I will be there in the morning (sans Jag) and would love to connect with anyone there.

The concours in summer was one of the reasons I dropped out of IJC. You couldn’t pay me to drive my Jaguar on a day like today. Catch you next time, Scott.

1 Like

Too hot/rainy…?

Andy,

We stopped in for a few hours this morning, driving a modern car with AC. It was steamy, but there was shade and a nice breeze. It’s a two hour drive for us, but we were headed East for a vacation anyway. Had a nice time and met some friendly folks. Also saw some nice Es. I’ll throw up a few photos when we stop for the night.

Hot. 91 degrees with a 101 heat index today. No A/C or added insulation in our FHC. It’s definitely a spring and fall car for us. But now that you mention rain, we have a Severe Thunderstorm Warning at the moment. Hope all the Jags are home safe.

Oh, can I relate!

Sometimes, Ill think about taking Margaret out, to run an errand… then remember NO AC.

:persevere:

My son was there and sent me some pics. Looked like a nice day.

2 Likes

It was a very enjoyable morning, with the E-type as the featured car this year. Here’s a few more pics.

1 Like

Looks like a nice get together…
gtjoey1314

I’m pretty sure I know that sand FHC. Restored by Classic Jaguar, I believe it was his father’s car.

You are right on the sand car. One of Dan Mooney’s restorations.

1965 FHC - total Team CJ restoration (classicjaguar.com)

1 Like

Is that a Keels and Wheels trophy sitting on the car?

I have no idea. Saw the car at a Milwaukee car show once.