Any XK owners in western Oklahoma area?

My heart s and wants to move out of the Pacific Northwest to Western Oklahoma or Eastern New Mexico region. Is there any fellow Jag or XK owners in the area?

Wait, what? No one has moved out of the Pacific Northwest to Oklahoma since Steve Largent retired from the Seahawks. Oh, no! The Sonics moved too, and we have never forgiven Oklahoma. Do three data points define a trend? Remember there are tornadoes down there. Northwest weather may suck at times, but it will never kill you.

if in Oklahoma better live underground and keep all your good stuff underground…Even the lyrics to the hit song/play “Oklahoma” refer to wind…3 times in the opening… Oklahoma, where the wind comes sweepin’ down the plain, And the wavin’ (in the WIND) wheat can sure smell sweet When the wind comes right behind the rain. How is that border between USA and Mexico in New Mexico doing? Uh oh…think we are straying into “Pub” territory…will get back to XK topic…now…XKs in Texas do exist.
Nick

NOT MOVING!
I don’t want to leave the area and husband did not want the headache really as it turns out so we are staying put!

1 Like

I’m glad we convinced you. Also, you live in a very pretty area with lots of sports car roads nearby.