Bailey channel, window runner question

Has anyone ever replaced their bailey channels. My 1983 Jag XJS needs them. I can get close to measurements to aftermarkets sizes but since mine are worn and not pliable any longer it is hard to know the correct size. Steel Rubber and an Australian company makes them and I see sizes that are close and definitely the same shape. Now I can send a sample of mine to both and let them pick but would prefer if anyone here has tried and found what they needed.

I removed mine and can get close to the look but they are expensive for two 8 foot lengths.

Anyone?

Thanks

Russ

I have used dk hardware for run channel and other weatherstripping. definitely cheaper than anything I priced from steele. http://www.dkhardware.com/auto-glass-run-and-bottom-channels_ZC2102M0P1.html?p=1&k=&st=0&sd=1&f_price_price=-

Thanks! I agree, much cheaper! Now I just need to know what size to order. I see one that is very close but hard to know the exact size from mine as it is old and hard to know unless someone has already tried this in my car specifically. For the price though I guess I could return it if not correct. The specs are close to what I have though.

Thanks, I will order and see what happens.

Russ

good to know Jrinam, Thank you!! I have an 88 Cavalier Z24 convertible I bought new that I want to give to my daughter has her graduation present, the door and window rubbers have perished. this looks like a good source! OH, and my '89 XJSC needs door and top rubbers as well. Well it needs a lot of things, actually.

Thank you
Mark