Be Cool Radiator Problem - Kind of a Redux on Earlier Radiator post

Hello, All.
Re: 1990 12 cyl.
Sorry for the New Topic but I don’t know how to put a “continuation spin” on my prior post re: Single Pass radiators.
The Be Cool radiator fittings for the automatic transmission lines are not compatible with the transmission lines.
Anybody solved this mis-match ?
I don’t want to cut the XJS lines if I don’t have to.
Regards,
Richard Cielec
Greater Chicago Metro

Ahoy !
My brother is trying to install a BeCool on 1990 V12. It is not a drop-in/some mods for Jaguar V-12 as advertised. More trouble than it is worth.In hindsight, he would have research other alternatives.
Auto Trans Lines: Be Cool Tech Service is clueless. My brother purchased the the correct fitting from Wizard who knew exactly what is needed. Appears to be available from McMaster-Carr; however, my brother did not measure threads prior to installation.
BeCool $$$ “T” is not an easy fit for, among reasons, it is not a “T” in in a single plane. Yes, much modification to fan shroud and, even the top rail for the banjo fittings.
YMMV
I’ve not yet attempted replacing the radiator.
Regards,
Richard Cielec
Greater Chicago Metro; U.S.A.

I have a recently re-cored XJS radiator that has never been installed. High efficiency core.
Will be posting it for sale if you would be interested in an original re-cored rad.
I am in New Jersey.

How much?

I would like $850 for it but can work with someone who needs it. It is not a reproduction brass/copper unit. It is a high efficiency recore on an original.

Good luck. Hope it finds a new home.
I posted a classified for a very serviceable V12 radiator couple years ago after I decided I wanted an aluminum radiator and had the one I removed just taking up space. 100 bucks and buyer pays shipping. No takers

If we’re closer…it probably would be taking space in my garage (I’ve become a bit of a hoarder :-))

Happy Holidays!

To you too Steve. Merry Christmas
You would need to move closer … I told my wife and grown kids when I moved into this house in 2002 that my next move would be the nursing home or the funeral home