Beautiful no rust Maintained 89 XJS Convertible near Detroit has 48,650 miles only asking $17,000, BeCool rad with duel elec fans, injection lines and harness replaced, plus so much more

(Include at least one picture)

Descripti![1022151756|690x388](uploa d://ofCkWVOckACxaGy3ZQl!! 20190602_174747|375x500 !! 1022151758b|690x388 ! 20190602_175232|666x500 20190602_180348|375x500 ! 1022151757a|690x388 20190602_174349|375x500 PukNnlhQ.jpeg) on:
Head turning, Spotless inside and out. No rust, dents or scratches whatsoever. Fantastic paint condition, Show car level polish. Fresh wax, hand washed. Spotless engine bay. Looks like show car. Reasonably priced at $17,000!.Selling due to my suffering a stroke.

2 owner car purchased in and from So Cal, stored winters in Michigan for last 17 years, only driven in fair weather

Last appraised in 2005 for $20,000. I am only asking $17,000.

100% Clean Carfax Report

Everything works properly, except cruise control

.Recently tuned. This XJS is fully sorted out and is fully road worthy. Drive anywhere with confidence

Ice Cold Airconditioning- recent conversion to R134A with new compressor

Jaguar Xk8 chrome revolver 17-inch wheels with new tires for a modern more muscular stance

New Convertible Top, top seals, and headliner

Leather in perfect condition, except for very minor wear to driver seat bolster.

Ultrasonically cleaned and professionally specification adjusted injectors, new injection gas lines

Non smoked in- ash trays show zero signs of use

Performance AIR INTAKES - FasterJags i ntake system called the Growler. It replaces the entire air filter housing assembly with a pipe that curves forward and has a cylindrical K&N filter mounted on the front end.

Ron Kelnhofer (re-engineered long life engine seals including & oil banjo bolt re,placements for correction of typical expected oil leak spots from perished rubber in Jaguar V12 engines, as f as discussed in Kirby Palm’s “Experience in a Book”. . Also various Fordified improved replacement gaskets, as further discussed, such as intake manifold gasket replacement. The result a XJS that is not an oil leaker and has had vacuum leaks thus corrected. That said, XJS does leak about 20 drips per year at oil pan. Will provide new pan gasket, I did not yet install.

Becool performance radiator with dual electric fans. Expansion tank , water pump, and cross over pipe replaced. Running hot has never been a worry with this setup. New injector wiring harness.

All books, original purchase invoice and full maintenance history provided.

Oil changed frequently with Mobile 1 full synthetic

Due for new mufflers and brake fluid change. Drive and enjoy with confidence.
Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:
Gary Gemmell Phone: (248)563-7999, email: gary_gemmell@hotmail.com
Cost of shipping (if selling):
You make arrangements
Willing to ship worldwide?
You make arrangements

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Sorry to hear about your reason. Hang in there, jags can be useful for physical therapy. Beautiful car, really enjoy the color in your photos.

Thank you for the well wishes. I certainly will miss her. Somebody who appreciates a maintained XJS at a reasonable price point can enjoy her as much as I have. Cheers.