Bell housing 3.8 or 4.2

I am looking for a bell housing and corresponding flywheel for an 3.8 or 4.2 XK engine converting the one I have from an automatic to a manual gearbox.

Description:

Asking price (if selling):3

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Hi Bert,
I do have a flywheel and a bell house availabe . But don.t know or it make sense do to The shipping costs as I live in The Netherlands .My selling price would be €450 for both .I even sell 5 speed Getrag sets for a classic Jag for so €2500 ( incl box, special shifter, carrier, adapter, bolts,bearing )
Regards Roger

Roger,
Het feit dat je in Nederland is voor mij niet zo’n probleem, als ik beide koop inclusief the versnellingsbak wat is dan je prijs en probeer uit te vinden wat de verzendkosten zijn aub.

MVG
Bert van Riel

Allez - het lijkt erop dat we nu een nieuw sub-forum hebben voor de beste koopjes. Prima!

Heren, ik ben zo dankbaar voor Google translate. Hoewel ik redelijk goed Engels en Ozarkiaans ken en een beetje Duits kan doormodderen, ben ik al snel de weg kwijt met het Nederlands. Ik kan een beetje ontcijferen vanwege de gelijkenis met het Duits.

Ja, ik ook, maar es gibt auch viele ‘falsche Freunden’ zwischen Deutsch und Niederlaendisch.

Für mir geht’s besten wenn, zum beispiel Ich Französisch sprech mit ein Italiener, oder Deutsch mit ein Hollaender, uzw. *

People who speak a second language usually talk more slowly and simply than native speakers, which is ideal if it’s your second language, too.

*Noch besser mit einer Italienerin oder Hollaenderin… :slight_smile: :smile:

Hi Roger,
I’m interested in a manual conversion for an 1977 XJ S2. Do you still have components that may be of use?
Thanks in advance
Peter