[SOLD] Black Friday sale. Triple 2” SU set with correct e type manifolds, carbs, and manual chokes

I need these gone!

Correct E type manifolds with downward slope to clear the bonnet.

The previous owner apparently has gone through them, as they are exceptionally clean interiors, with new piston dampers, and all new stainless allen head bolts, and what appear to be copper/ brass nuts.

Suction chambers and pistons are smooth. All three carbs are date stamped 1A 6, and they are the correct front (with vacuum connector for distributor), middle, and rear carbs ( with rearward facing float bowl)
Feel free to ask any questions.

Asking price (if selling): $2400 obo

Contact information: Robert call or text at 925-286-8738 or pm me here

Cost of shipping (if selling): actual. I’m guessing $60 or so

Willing to ship worldwide?No

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

If you didn’t get anything fun for Christmas these are still available! :christmas_tree::gift:

Nice! I bought a triple carb setup and 5 e-type carbs. This is a descent deal.

I just texted you and I’m hoping you still have these? Cheers!