Blower Fan dismantlement from heater motor

Hello to everyone from Berlin,
Behause of a lot of noise comming from the Heather Motor of my late jag xk 150, I have opened the blower Box and found some nutshells and a mummified mouse. Nevertheless I tried to refurbish the blower fan and Heather Motor - to fix maybe the bearings. But I found no way to pull of the Fan from the motor shaft. Who can help?

Hans,
Guten Morgen und willkommen im Forum.
Below are photos of my late 150 fan motor and squirrel cage fan.
The fan is held onto the shaft by a brass 9/16 compression nut.
Once you remove the nut, the fan should slide off the shaft.

Hello Killer58,

Thank you very much - my fan is very similar to your picture. I am Not very confident that I can Remote that Bronze nut. But I will try out. Die you ever try to oil of to change the bearings.
Greetings from the cold and closed by Corona restrictions Berlin👍

The nut is brass so it shouldn’t be too hard to loosen.

I have not tried to change the bearings. My car is an OTS, and therefore a fair weather car only. So I don’t intend to rely on the heater or the fan, it’s enough for me to simply know it works.

Thank you for your kind help, so I have only the Money for a FHC :wink: but I am still looking- but most of the cars are still in Canada or US - German wether maybe not sunny enough. Have a nice weekend.

Hans

Thanks a lot for the help. Do you are anyone else have an idea or information which beerings are used in the blower fan motor - or is it neccessary to change the whole system if it is really noisy?