Brake Master set, Visor Hinges REVISED

I’m parting some of the stuff I had for my stalled Mk2 Project. Some parts are universal between other models.

E-type Choke control assembly C17909, SOLD

Slightly used AZX1307 SU pump used about 100 miles. I sold the car and the buyer had something against SU pumps, so I swapped it with a cheap one he liked. SOLD

New Brake master cylinder PMH148 with fitting kit 64967012-K. Fitting kit is $89 alone, so how about $100.00 for both.

New clutch master cylinder for many sedans and possibly other’s. Part number C20526, SOLD

New Brake bottle C23638/1 and bottle C23632… SOLD

A pair of new visor hinges…paid $85, Selling $50.00

New Lucas 608 dipping mirror, many applications in the 1960s. Part number C20697. It cost $197.93 and I’m asking $150.00…SOLD

Buyer pays shipping. I use the cheapest method with extra insurance over $100.00 value.
Thank you for looking. Much more coming from some of my Mk2 Parts.

Asking price (if selling): Various see above

Contact information: Private message

Cost of shipping (if selling):Paid by buyer

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Tim, I will take the choke lever, plastic brake bottle and cap and the clutch master.

Brake bottle and cap sol already. The rest is yours. I’ll figure out shipping cost shortly.

PM sent with total.
Thank you!
Tim

Tim I will take the fuel pump

Mark $10.51 to ship. Total $70.51