Brake options for the 140

I have one 140 with discs on all 4 wheels, and a brake booster. Feels very modern and efficient.
On another 140 I have discs in front and drums at the rear. No brake booster. Feels very good. Doesn´t need anything better.
On another 140 I have original drum brakes (and no booster). This car has white wall cross plies, which look great and are very quiet, when alone on smaller roads at moderate speed. The car sometimes pulls when braking, after a few weeks of inactivity. Brakes are ok, but calls for somewhat careful driving.
And on the 4th 140 I have original drums, and no booster. This car has radial tyres, but the brakes are alarmingly inefficient. Should I begin by changing the pads at the front, before considering a booster installation?. Perhaps the original intake manifold doesn´t provide for a booster installation…?!
I also have a 120 with drums and similar lack of brake efficiency. It also pulls R or L before the brake pads and drums have warmed up. Then they are ok, but but call for careful driving and safe distance to cars ahead.

The second car, above, with discs at the front and drums at the rear, but no booster, seems to be a sensible compromise, in all respects. I am a bit concerned about the 4th car And its really poor brakes…
Does a booster work with drums on all 4, or only on discs at the front? And calls for another intake manifold perhaps…?
I am thankful for all comments and suggestions,
Peder

From what you say I assume you have a reasonable pedal and the hydraulics are reasonably in order. I would first look at sanding the surface of the shoes if they are glazed. The drums might also benefit from sanding. I wonder if you have any frozen wheel cylinders. Are they adjusted enough to prevent over travel of the pedal?

Agreeing with Art, pulling is a maladjustment. Check all the wheel cylinders are working right, check the shoe surfaces and inside of the drums, then adjust the shoes.
I have original drums on my 120 and never saw a need for discs or even a booster.
But I had bias plies, and have just finished installing radials, so looking forward to seeing how that changes things.