British Parts (UK) ships everywhere EXCEPT to the USA

Or turning away our military 75 years ago to prevent you from having to learn Japanese. My dad spent the better part of 4 years in the South Pacific during the war.

And back on topic… Good morning gentlemen… as I type it is 10am here on the East Coast of the USA! I mention the hour, dates and location not for political purposes but purely as points of reference for future researchers looking for part suppliers and their timelines. I did successfully place my order with jaguarlandrover.com just this past Wednesday March 25th and much to my shock, surprise and delight… a DHL delivery arrived just two days later, Friday March 27th circa 4pm with my order! Great turnaround and I have to say, I wasn’t even pressed for any of it.

1 Like

Good to hear of a company that provides good service: thanks for the report!

Peter,
Our local San Diego Jaguar dealership is one of the places that I check when I am shopping for parts for our Jaguars. I have been pleasantly surprised several times when they were able to supply parts that I thought they probably didn’t carry any more, and the parts were at a fair price. They offer a discount to Jaguar Clubs of North America (JCNA) members, and they don’t charge shipping or handling fees as long as I pick up the parts there. When I needed a new radiator for my wife’s 1990 XJ-S convertible (5.3L V12), they were able to provide me with one for me in a matter of a few days when no one else could supply one at all and I got it at a price that was much less than anyone was offering because of the JCNA discount and lack of shipping or handling fees (I just picked it up myself the next time I was nearby).

The dealership parts department definitely can’t provide everything that I need, and sometimes I shop elsewhere after comparing prices, but I have found that they can provide the right part some times at a very fair price.

Paul

There are several things wrong with this thread, so I just closed it.

1. Do not use the Jag-lovers Forums to air grievances, whether they be with a company or an individual. You have other resources available for that, use them.

2. Some of the comments have veered dangerously close to politics.

Gunnar

3 Likes