Bulb failure warning on dash and pad wear sensor

My friend’s MY88 car finally left my shop today after two to three months of work but there two faults still showing on the dash.

One is a bulb failure warning. I have made sure all of the external lights are working but still the bulb failure module is illuminated. Now I did replace the rear bulbs in the taillights (reverse, turnsignal, brake, and running) with colored LED lamps so I am wondering if the bulb failure modules are not getting the right signal from the LED bulbs. Has anyone else made this switch and been able to correct for the difference in the bulbs?

BTW, the rear lamps are MUCH brighter with the LED bulbs installed verses the original standard incandescent 1156 bulbs and I believe they run much cooler than the original bulbs as well.

Second fault registering on the dash is a low pad alert. One front pad sensor wire is not actually attached to the caliper and is just hanging loose inside the engine bay. It has a jumper installed across the contacts but still the low pad alert is registering on the dash. Are these low pad sensors that fit into the brake pads still available?

See my reply WRT the BFM in your other thread.