Buttons on steering wheel and horn not working

BUTTONS ON STEERING WHEEL and horn not working,have checked fuses,is it one of those things you have to reset like the electric windows??
thanks hopefully
richard

Sounds more like an electrical problem. First check the common ground for poor contact. If all the functions are out it may be the input lead is broken.

1 Like

THANKS for reply.
my radio is not working either.(checked the fuses)the electric aerial works.i know the code for radio and used to put it in all the time and always worked.
everything else works on the car,electric mirrors,wipers,seats etc.new battery fully charged.
(First check the common ground for poor contact. If all the functions are out it may be the input lead is broken).not sure what you mean

do you mean earth,in that case would all other things not be working.where would i look for these things you suggest.??
someone suggested it could be the cancellation module,what are your thoughts on that.
once again thanks for reply,hope to hear from you again
regards
richard

What could account to this cluster of faults is a common electrical fault. Since it is everything on your steering wheel that is out, it suggests to me that the power input to the wheel is at fault. If it was the output side, individual circuits would be affected.