***Calling All E type OTS Enthusiasts: Boot Seal Big Buy!

For those that may have missed these details in the other thread.

A proper fitting boot seal has been found, but shipping cost is > than the product.

There is a price cut for orders over 50M.

We are only 8M away from meeting the 50M mark.

Posting incase anyone is interested (other than those that have already reached out and notified me),

The details are, I will place the order to be shipped to US, will ship out to those on this group list once received. Of course will need your address etc. You can private message me or email me directly.

The price/M and shipping price shown below.

2 Likes

Placing order today, going to round up to 51 in case there is a last minute patron desiring a seal.

2 Likes

Somebody undoubtedly will pop up and want that extra 4 m!

1 Like

Please include me in the boot seal buy, I’ll be in for 4 m. Thanks,

David J

1 Like

I am going to just order another one, they are only $1.68/M. All good.

Thank you David.

Me 4M
Rob 4M
Steve 4M
Erica 4M
Tom 7M (for 2 correct?) I will send in one measured length
Mark 4M
David 4M
Norman 4M
Don 4M
Wayne 4M
Frank 4M
David 4M

OK, we are there. Order will be placed today.

1 Like

Candie, you da (wo)man!!!

1 Like

If not too late, count me in, otherwise no problem. I’d have it sent to my US mail dropoff.

1 Like

Count me in

Thanks
d’flknv’psdkfmv]

1 Like

Nickolas 4M?

Plus 20.

Dino, 4M?

Plus 20 :slightly_smiling_face:

Updating as there were some last minute orders. If you are not on the list above or the length is incorrect, please advise.

4m works for me. Dino’s and mine can be sent together to my US mailbox. Maybe @ajdell and @gez might want in, too.

1 Like

Please count me in, I purchased a boot seal a few weeks ago from a local supplier, fitted it and of course the edge o the boot sticks up like a sore thumb.

2 Likes

Seems we’re coming out of the woodwork …

2 Likes

Candie

I responded to your original thread.
Saying YES here to be sure: Craig, 4 meters to try on Series III OTS

Craig

@REBUILD61OTS and other Down Underers, maybe get an order for this, for youse guys/ galls, then Candie gets a better price cut, ships it to you?

This is the latest list: If you are not on the list please advise. Will delay placing order till early tomorrow am.

Me 4M
Rob 4M
Steve 4M
Erica 4M
Tom 7M (for 2 correct?) I will send in one measured length
Mark 4M
David 4M
Norman 4M
Don 4M
Wayne 4M
Frank 4M
David 4M
Nicolas 4M
Dino 4M
Rick 4M
Craig 4M
Garth 4M

You can count me in for 4m. Thanks
Alan Dell

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. Placed order for 4m. Hopefully better than the seal I just installed.
Took the car for a short ride Sunday and ran fine then suddenly died and would not start. After playing around with it I noticed the coil was very hot but still would not start after it cooled down. Thankfully I have Hagerty plus so used their service to have car towed via flatbed to home . Fairly quick response from them.
Next day attempted to start car and she fired right up… As I suspected looks like coil. I have 2 spare coils but are rated at 1.5 ohms. Pertronix recommends 3 ohm so will have to order a new one.
Hopefully this easy fix works. At least didn’t happen on way to Ancaster.!
We are just conservators of these machines!!!

3 Likes