Can of Worms; where to stop?

I recently installed a mechanical oil pressure gauge. It reduced my 0-60 time by 0.4 seconds and increased my mileage by 2 mpg. Any one know where I can get a set of K&N air filters?

Gotta chime in hereā€¦
Wife and I are in our second marriage, so we have 3 checking accounts: ā€œour accountā€ for household/living, ā€œmyā€ account and ā€œherā€ account each for any purpose we want.
I am free to blow ā€œmy accountā€ on anything I want! (well, maybe wine and women are exceptions to the rule)
LLoyd

Wiggie!! Ask Wiggie, they are his specialty!!
LLOā€¦ ummmm, Joe

To answer several in this thread: Wife has no clue ! Spread sheet is on my PC and password protected ! We also have three accounts, yours, mine and ours !
So far she does not know, because it came out of my account. She does know the purchase price, but thatā€™s it. I couldnā€™t have done this if Iā€™d have to pay someone for the ~1500 hours I have invested, but thatā€™s not the point. I have enjoyed about 90-95% of the time spent - the rest is frustration and re-do ! Like today, where I was trimming rear bumpers to fit the curves of the freshly painted body and chewed off to much. Now I have to weld some material back on to the bumper, grind, sand, polish - thatā€™s in the last 5-10% category !

Happy Saturday Yaā€™ll ā€¦ Oler

Spread sheets used to be a favorite of mine., In business and in personal life.

But, only in a very limited application as to my ā€œlumpā€.

Dear departed wifey, never a concern. She considered it her Jaguar and deserving of providing itā€™s needs!!! The Mama instinct at workā€¦

I suspect she looks from above in approval of her car doing just fineā€¦

Carl

Carl

1 Like

On the other hand they are a useful source of information years down the road. Especially when trying to recall a particular part number or vendor you used.

John

So true, thatā€™s why the receipts I burned had nothing to do with the car! :slight_smile: Now where did I hide those original receipts? Oh yes, in the bottom of my old Craftsman too box.

Len

Those receipts are the only way I know what the PO, my mother, had done 35 years ago. Also what it cost. My mother always said she put the mechanicā€™s son through college.

thatā€™s what I thought but the needle rollers were toast, buy new fulcrum shafts too cause they are reasonable and you can use the old ones to drift in the newā€¦unless you are not dropping the cage in which case, forget I said anything.

No secrets between my wife and I that I am aware of?
She got her dream home and I am now getting my dream garage.
She got the opportunity to sit in a new F Type at a Jag club event a few weeks ago, she would like one some day. Maybe she would join me on the ā€œOil Leakā€ if she could travel in comfort of the F Type.
My wife has an Amazon account and I purchase many an auto part on it. Will go to her after on line purchase and thank her for buying me a new O2 sensor for example.
She will track deliver for me since it shows up on her computer.
Glenn

Errrrr, if you knew about them they wouldnā€™t beā€¦