Can this price be correct? Seems way to low

This price almost seems reasonable. Tempting!!!
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#trash/FMfcgxwGCklNVbLVfRSrBfqfNWdlLjvd

nothing, click bait, possible data trawler

It’s just an ad from Gullwing Motors. Sorry if I scared you.
Phillip

What is the stock item number.
Cheers

It is #23194 1957 Jaguar XK150.
Phillip

Its gone now.

I guess that answers my question.
Phillip

My E-Type remained on the usual conduits for months after it was sitting in my garage. I asked the seller (a seller’s broker) why he didn’t take it down, he said that he doesn’t get any money back so he might as well use the ad as a lead generator possibly to move someone to another car.

The REALLY dishonest ones will advertise a car that they don’t have any connection with or that sold months or years earlier.

1 Like

Funny you should mention that. I bought my '120 project a few years ago already from a broker and six months after, someone cut and pasted the sales text along with pictures and posted it on ebay 2000 miles off in Minnesota. I brought it to ebay’s attention but they didn’t seem to care and the auction ended up running its course. The thing that left me just a little bit insulted though was that it didn’t meet the auction reserve.

2 Likes

I wonder if you bid and won, would the seller be able to show the car in your garage and demand payment?

…prolly not, huh?

It’s now on ebay. Seem’s like a good buy.!!

Dunno: given the rust issues these suffer from, that may or may not be a good price. Close inspection needed.

From a distance, I can see worrisome areas.

According to their website it’s now sold.
They sold this lovely XK150 “S” Roadster eight weeks ago.for a very realistic.$117.500. IMHO.

Off ebait again as of 9AM, it was an unrestored and non-running off road since 1988 but fairly complete early 150 3.4L OTS with rusty rear wing joints and door bottoms, non-matching numbers and heritage certificate, priced at $34,500.