(Include at least one picture

• List item

)

Description:15 original Cheney hose clamps 2- 2 1/2” 2- 2 1/4” 3-2”
2- 1 1/4” 2- 1”. 4- 3/4”

Asking price (if selling):blush: 300 or best offer

Contact information: Scott6109@aol.com

Cost of shipping (if selling):buyer pays shipping

Willing to ship worldwide?yesProcessing: 06521058-B74C-4B1B-AC04-7F4467B3FF3A.jpeg…

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

You hit „send“ too fast! Picture didn’t make it.

I do not understand the smiley face. Is the 300 an actual serious price or are you making a joke?

Sorry don’t know how the smiley face got Inthere.You think the price is too high ? Guess I should have included obo what do you think they’re worth ?

300/15=20 each, if they’re in good condition I‘ve seen them listed for more? Let’s say it’s on the high side but not a joke depending on how good they are.

That’s how I figured it 15 clamps $ 20 each their in good condition

No, I think you have the right to list them at whatever price you choose and let the buyer decide. I suspect you will need to post pictures at that price. I was not being snarky, just unsure about the meaning. You should be able to edit the ad and remove the smiley.

eng,
Do you have any photos - the links you list don’t work - at least for me…
My interest is exactly what age these CHENEY clamps are, as there was at least five different designs over the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s - and thus interest or not accordingly, given their value is dependent on whether suitable for a particular model of Jaguar or not…

Roger