[CANCELLED] 1981 Jaguar XJ-S

(Include at least one picture)DSC01698

Description: 1981 Jaguar XJ-S. 136k miles approximately. Carfax shows that mileage but my car shows 126k miles with a working speedometer. Clean Carfax, clear title. Sebring red, louvers were installed a year ago. Mostly a stock car with the added bonus of a complete Torque kit from AJ6Engineering. Runs great, oil pressure is great, only one leak from the rear main seal. It is a British car so a few quirks like the windshield wiper stalk not stopping unless using the intermittent to stop it.

I am the 3rd owner. Original owner bought it in Saudi Arabia in 1983. Car comes with a neat story of the journey from there to England, New York and then California where is spent 30 of its 38 years. I bought it non-running from the 2nd owner in Houston. Sadly, I did not get any paperwork relating to work done on the car, like maintenance but Carfax shows inspection dates in California. Its not perfect, it hates the southern heat. I liked the car when I saw it on Bat, took a year to get it running and roadworthy, now time to find it a good home. Call and ask anything you want if interested.

Thank you

Asking price (if selling): $5000.00 obo

Contact information: 318-286-1812

Cost of shipping (if selling): Not sure how much but mostly on buyers shoulders.

Willing to ship worldwide? If the new owner wants it then with the right money, anything can be shipped.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Quick change of price, $3,000.00 obo. I don’t see any way I can edit my posting here. Is there a way?

Please remove this ad. I am selling it on BaT and they don’tlike postings of vehicles on other media or forums.

Thank you