[CANCELLED] 1990 XJ40 Majestic

(Include at least one picture)

Description: 1990 Jaguar Majestic

Asking price (if selling): $600 or best offer

Contact information: glees99@aol.com

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Nice project car. Engine runs good and car is drive-able, but needs front end alignment.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

I am interested. What else is wrong with it. Mileage ? Clear title ?

Stephen

Stephen,

Thanks for the interest. The mileage is 124,715. Yes, clear title. I haven’t driven it much over the last several years. I do start it and back it out of the garage every now and then. It does need a headliner and front end alignment. That’s why I haven’t driven it much. I dropped the tie rods to replace the boots and didn’t get it back aligned correctly. Body wise, the worst spot is the driver side fender down behind the tire. It had rusted and had been “fix” before I got the car back in 2002.

If there any other information you would like, let me know.

Regards,

Jerry

Stephan,

Just checking back with you, did you see my reply in the Jag-Lovers forum?

Jerry

Yes, I did. Can you communicate directly at sjniznik@msn.com ?

Stephen,

Here are some additional photos that show the body rust and head liner that needs work.

Jerry
IMG_1462 IMG_1463 IMG_1464 IMG_1465 IMG_1466 IMG_1467 IMG_1468 IMG_1469 IMG_1470 IMG_1471

IMG_1474

Got the photos. I’ll let you know one way or the other by the end of next week. If you sell the car by then don’t hesitate.

Stephen

Hello Jerry - I sent you an email to the email address you have listed above advising that I am interested in your car - overall, your car looks nice - Tex Terry, II - 1991 XJS V12 Classic Coupe, 1986 XJS V12 Coupe - sent 6/17/2020 2241hrs. EDT USA.