[CANCELLED] 1990 XJS Collection Rouge 16,500 Miles From New

Description:. Only 16,500 miles from new. This really is one of those little, old, lady car stories. I bought the car from an estate with 11,000 miles on it. Cosmetically the car is beautiful. Never any body work the red paint is beautiful and the cream colored leather interior shows only a few signs of wear. Runs beautifully.

I am only selling the car because I have moved to Mexico and it is way too nice a car to take there.

Since owning it I have made many upgrades. The biggest upgrade was having a 5 speed transmission installed. The car now is a lot of fun to drive with that old GM automatic gone.

In addition I had all of the following done:

All engine gaskets and seals replaced.
Differential gasket replaced
All belts and hoses replaced, including all fuel hoses
Cam shafts reworked to be a little more aggressive
All fuel injectors removed and sent to WitchHunter Performance for cleaning and flow testing
Radiator removed and reworked
TEFBA coolant filters installed when radiator was reworked
Converted a/c to R12 (R134)
Replaced wiring harness for car
Replaced engine wiring harness
Replaced the shocks, all 6 of them
Installed LED light bulbs (You can now see the gauges when driving at night}
Installed new starter
Installed new front and rear sway bars from V12 performance
Installed Large Throttle kit from AJ6Engineering
Installed TT exhaust system from AJ6 Engineering
Installed new console ski-slope cover with cup holder model
Installed premium sound system ($4,000)
New tires with led=ss than 4,000 miles on them.

If you want a beautiful XJS that has been pampered and loved, this is the one for you. Every time I drive it, I get compliments on it. It is a really beautiful car that you can be proud of and that you won’t have to sink a fortune into to get it to run.

Asking price $29,995 USD

Contact information: Call John at Gunbarrel Imopoirt Motors 303-652-3066

Cost of shipping (if selling):Unknown

Willing to ship worldwide? US only

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.