[CANCELLED] For sale E-type steering wheel, Crank and More

Description: Attempting to sell:
Good original E-type series one wood steering wheel…$200.00 plus shipping.

A good 4.2 crankshaft core. Needs to be turned due to very minor rust spots actually only 2 spots. $75.00 plus shipping

Oil filter assembly…Sold

Good 4.2 oil pump…$20.00

Or local pickup.

Asking price (if selling): Various

Contact information: Private message

Cost of shipping (if selling): Paid by buyer

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Other parts pictures as mentioned above…

Hello.
I will take the filter. Maybe you can include with the other items? Thanks much

Tim

Sounds good, just send $22

LOL. Sorry but one last (maybe) item. Would you have a decent water pump for 3.8?

Thanks

I’ll take a look shortly after lunch.

Sorry, no water pumps. Only a rebuilt 4.2 XJ6 style. Sorry

Thanks for checking. $22 for the filter has been sent.

Take care.
Tim

Hi Tim,
I went in my basement to get a box and found a 3.8 water pump I forgot was down there. It would be perfect for a D-type replica because is doesn’t have the water rail port i board. I was thinking $30 because it’s making rhe box heavy.
It needs a rebuild kit. These are simple to rebuild if you have a press.

WOW! Perfect, I will take it.

Thanks
Tim

What kind of shape is the steering will in

It’s in a good restorable condition. The wood is solid, minor surface wear/marks. If it doesn’t sell as is, I’ll restore it sometime and sell it for double my asking price now.