[CANCELLED] Oil pressure gauge needed

(Include at least one picture)

Description:I am looking for a rebuildable 52mm Smiths oil pressure gauge for my '64 E-type (3.8) OTS. New ones seem to all be for negative ground cars. Mine is still positive.

Asking price (if selling):
strong text
Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Are they not the same?
Bimetallic strip and light won’t be bothered by polarity. I just installed a gauge in a test stand and decided that there was nothing to mess up. It’s just two unmarked spades.
Check the diagram in the manual.

Just different faces I think…oh and light filters. But polarity shouldn’t matter. Mine was switched to neg and the gauge didn’t care.

Okay, so the filter could be swapped and if the face is still nice to look at it can be swapped over… unless it is not the mechanism.

What is the Bezel shape you are looking for? I have a couple of gauges both surplus to requirements - one with a round bezel and one more triangular although guess you can swap the bezels.

Regards
Keith

I would call it triangular. It is a 0 - 60 lb gauge. I would definitely like to buy it. My email address is ajacobson12@comcast.net. Let me know how much + shipping and I’ll mail you a check.

Thanks!
Al

Hi Al,

Here is a photo – guessing the one on the right is closest.

You can have it for the cost of shipping. Where are you located?

Regards

Keith

Hi Keith,

That’s very kind of you. I was really worried I wouldn’t be able to find one.
My address is: 3475 Whitfield Drive, Waterford, MI 48329.
My phone number is 248-622-3300.
When you ship it, just let me know what I owe you.

Thanks so much!

Regards,
Al Jacobson

Hi Al,

I will get it in the mail tomorrow,

Best

Keith

Thanks!

Regards,
Al