[CANCELLED] SU Carburetor AUD112 and Parts HD8 HD6

Description: Clearing out more stuff. I have an extra HD8 carburetor. I would like $120.00 for the MK10 HD8 carb.
I can provide more info and pictures upon request.

Next I have a set of 3 genuine HD8 throttle shafts and 6 bushings…SOLD

Also I have a pair of HD6 throttle shafts, bushings and screws… $34.00

Lastly a set of MK10 triple carb spacers and hardware. This is kind of a rare find by my searches… $25.00

Contact information: Private message

Cost of shipping (if selling): Paid by buyer

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Tim, I will take the HD8 throttle shafts and bushings.

Rick

| jagman66E TimG
January 1 |

• | - |

Description: Clearing out more stuff. I have an extra pair of HD8 carburetors and an intake manifold for 2 inch carbs. You can swap your hisser on the front carb. Or I can provide parts to convert the carbs to manual choke, linkage for choke and the list of bits to connect cable. With that said I would like $300.00 for these less front float bowl. Option two as shown with bowl $350.00 or option 3 take all plus choke bits for $400.00.
I can provide more info and pictures upon request.

Next I have a set of 3 genuine HD8 throttle shafts and 6 bushings…$60.00

Also I have a pair of HD6 throttle shafts, bushings and screws… $34.00

Lastly a set of MK10 triple carb spacers and hardware. This is kind of a rare find by my searches… $35.00

Contact information: Private message

Cost of shipping (if selling): Paid by buyer

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Message sent.

HD8 Carburetor rear for 3.8 E-type. New, jet and seals…$450.00 plus shipping.

Prices adjusted…

I’ll just keep them.