[CANCELLED] Various E-Type parts, Series I & II

(Include at least one picture)

Description:Heater duct, Jack, SU floats, misc

Asking price (if selling): $10 to $250

Contact information: ljvelk@att.net

Cost of shipping (if selling):various

Willing to ship worldwide? no

Detailed pics on request. Duct:$125, Jack:$250, Radiator brackets: $70 both, Therm housing: $25, Rear caliper (new): $100
Have an EXCELLENT Series II bonnet and the big air ducts - inquire.
Have 6 “H” 3.8 pistons, for those who would put good used ones in to save money ($100 - actually very good shape)
Quite a few used calipers - some new, but defective in one way or another.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.
That is a rear section for a Moss box for the pedestal rear trans mount

Larry, is the jack suitable (correct) for a series 1 4.2?

There are apparently some differences with these jacks - for which I’m not familiar. This jack was in a 1964 3.8 FHC. This, like most of them for sale, is missing some parts (hence the lower price). I’m not even sure what is missing, so best to check with an expert on this. I’m quite sure it would be suitable, if not stock, for a Series II IF you had the few missing items. I’m somewhat sure the missing items could be fabricated using stuff from a good hardware store.

This site may help you determine which jack is proper for a particular year and model of car.

http://www.classic-british-car-jacks.uk/metallifacture_jacks.htm

1 Like

Hi I’m interested in the jack and the parking brake cable.

Jack is sold. Cable available.
(jack probably sold - waiting on shipping cost and final decision)

$10 for the cable. Shipping may match or exceed this.
ljvelk@att.net