[CANCELLED] Wanted HD Carburetor Parts

Description: Wanted HD carburetor cam heal and rod as pictured. I borrowed picture for reference.
Converting my mk2 carbs to manual choke like an E-type to eliminate the starting carburetor.
Thank you!
Tim

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information: Private message

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

@Jeff_Schroeder, any of this lying about in Yore Magickal Pile?

If you don’t find them through your ad, try giving these guys a ring:

I do not, sorry! My HD wares are extinct.

Easily sourced though:

I’ve had bad dealings with them. Thank for the info.

I have a set of carbs on an engine. I will sell you the manifold with the carbs. I don’t want to break it.

Message me details.
Thanks!

Bad dealings with Royze? Just curious. I’ve built myself a mental do-not-use list and may need to add them.

Anyway, many other sources including Burlen:

Ordered parts, got a tracking number right away. After weeks waiting no movement. I contacted them many times. After several messages I got reply the parts did not actually ship and an excuse the P.O. only takes two packages a day. Weeks later still nothing. Several more messages with no response. When I stated in my last message I will be contacting my CC company for refund he refunded me promptly.

That’s odd actually, never had an issue and they move a ton of product through Ebay.

I think the cam shoe and rod my not be the same from HD6 to HD8. Make a point of getting it for the 6 if you are using the std Mk2 carbs. I tried to compare it in my big SU book but for the 6 they list it as rod and shoe AUC2031 & AUC 2018. For the HD8 it shows only one # as an assy. If I can get it sorted out I might order a pair to put HD carbs on my 140.

They use the same on HD6 or HD8. I’ve done this conversion before. There are two types, early with just a plate with a bent up flange to locate it on the cam lobe and the later with the nylon roller.

Bought new from Moss. Thanks