[CANCELLED] Wanted JAGUAR XJ8 2004 DASH SOLAR SWITCH

Description: Wanted JAGUAR XJ8 2004 DASH SOLAR SWITCH

Contact information: Feel free to respond here or in this forum somehow.

Happy for a commercial link to a parts dealer. No need for used with a clip broken. Got one of those.

Thanks.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

@Robert_Laughton may be of help.

1 Like

Thank you! Won’t “stalk” him but will cross my fingers. Violated the “if it works don’t fix it” rule and broke a clip.

Don’t know where in California you are but Row52.com is currently showing a 2004 XJ8 at PICK-n-PULL Richmond in Richmond,
California 94806.

1 Like

Nice - never crossed over Row but great site much appreciated. About 400 miles from Richmond but would be a fun road trip!

Another possibility that some J-l’ers have used is Jaguar Heaven, which sells and ships used/salvage parts. Located in Stockton, CA, here is the URL:

No affiliation etc. etc. etc.

2 Likes

I have one, but don’t know if it works, as the car is dead.
Is there a way to test these?
$10 if you want them.
Good luck,
Rob

1 Like

Thanks Mike great resource. Robert I can test - happy to gamble $10.00 on a possible solution. Assuming the “frame” on yours is broken but frankly not an issue at $10.00. I can send the cash or Venmo with an address. What’s best way to do it on this platform? Never bought from here.

Private message sent.
Rob