[CANCELLED] Window Sticker Make for Jaguars

(Include at least one picture)2014 XF STICKER DRAFT.pdf (2.2 MB)

Description:Window Sticker Make for Jaguars

Asking price (if selling):1-Laminated for $35.00.
1-Not laminated for $30.00.
Add a second laminated for $20.00.
Add a second non-laminated for $15.00.

Contact information: WindowStickers100@aol.com

Cost of shipping (if selling):FREE

Willing to ship worldwide?Lower 48 states

So as most of you know, when taking your car to a car show, it is great to have the window sticker to display. Unfortunately most of us do not have them, and Jaguar does not re-print them. I now can make a very good replica of most Jaguar’s. Below is the process plus cost. Hope to hear from some of you soon.
Here is how it all works. You email me at

(WINDOWSTICKERS100@aol.com) with the

1. VIN
  2. Color Code and the color you know it to be
  3. Trim code and the color of the Interior that you know it to be
    (1 to 3 can be found on the driver side door jam, or under the hood,
    or on the fire wall)
  4. Options that you know of.
  5. Any other information that you may have
  6. The more information the better.
  7. Pictures are very helpful.
    I then research the car to see if I can find more information on it.
    Then working with the car owner I may need to ask some questions to be
    able to get the correct information. I will then email the owner a Draft
    of the Window Sticker. The owner then looks over the Draft and emails
    me if changes are needed, or wanted. Once the owner approves of the
    Window Sticker Draft, I will then print it ans send it to the customer.

Cost
1-Laminated for $35.00.
1-Not laminated for $30.00.
Add a second laminated for $20.00
Add a second non-laminated for $15.00 (Shipping Included) for the
2020 year.

Note: If you already have the window sticker for your car, but it may
not be in great shape, I can remake it to.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Would reproduction window stickers in any way infringe on Jaguar’s intellectual property rights?

Why would it be a good idea to send a perfect stranger all the personal details you ask, including the VIN?

Smells a bit fishy to me.

Sounds like one of the scams, that try to sell your vehicle as if the scammer owns it.

This would not infringe, because the window sticker belongs to the owner of the car. You can go online and purchase many reproductions of Ford, Chevy, and other american cars. These are a novelty, that just shows the information of the car close to how it was, and in a format that is similar to when it was sold. They are a great talking point at car shows, because I got to many, and always got the questions about the car, and this way people could read it and get some of those questions answered when I am not near the car.

I am not sure if you know this, but the only information you can get from the VIN is Where the vehicle was built,the Manufacture, Brand, engine type, and size.model year, what plant assembled the car, and the serial number. The Paint and trim code just helps to make sure that the color names are correct. So how is this fishy?

How could someone scam sell this as if the scammer owned it? This is no different that the boards and other information that you see on cars at car show, just in a format that is close to what it used to look like in the past.

When you buy a copy of Road & Track you own it. That purchase doesn’t convey the rights to reproduce and sell alternate covers using the Road & Track logo.

I believe the concern expressed by the other person who posted was the sending of all that information to someone, along with their personal information.

1 Like

The personal information would only happen once they approved o sticker, and that is so i can ship it to them. Far less information that when you order something on line. Hope this helps.

I am a fellow Jaguar owner, and just trying to help other Jaguar owners to get something that they can’t find.